SWC Online University
Sattva Wisdom Center (SWC) is excited to offer you something that is quite unique. We have gathered together an amazing group of teachers, each with many years of experience and wisdom, who invite you to join SWC’s new on-line “university.” This is the spot where you can get your “PhD” in “Personal Higher Development.” We will also be offering many opportunities for connection and conversation. All SWC events will be provided through Zoom.
We have the new Wisdom Yoga Collective track to provide you with a variety of yoga classes each day that are suitable for all levels. Each class will provide an optional 15 minutes of discussion at the end. SWC will continue to offer its regular events on-line, including the Women’s Soulful Supper Club and our meditation series. We are also adding the “Wisdom Lounge,” where we can meet virtually for conversation and support.
Each week’s offerings will follow a consistent theme—this week we will explore the theme of “perspective.” The investment will be $10.00 per class and a portion of all of the proceeds we receive will be donated to the Palm Beach County Food Bank. The Wisdom Lounge is free of charge; but you must register to receive the Zoom link. Learn more about each class by clicking on it below.
You do not need a Zoom account to join, but if you are joining from a cell phone or I-pad, you will need to download the free Zoom app. Please register at least 30 minutes before each class. For the best experience, you will want to join from a device that has a video camera and microphone so we can see and hear you (although you may choose to mute your video so that we can only hear you).
Learn more about each class by clicking on it below
- July 6, 2020 - July 6, 2021
- July 10 @ 11:00 am - 12:15 pm
- July 10 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- July 10 @ 5:00 pm - 6:15 pm
- July 12 @ 1:00 pm - August 2 @ 1:00 pm
- July 13 @ 9:30 am - 10:45 am
- July 14 @ 9:30 am - 10:30 am
- July 14 @ 11:00 am - 12:15 pm
- July 14 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- July 15 @ 9:30 am - 10:45 am
- July 15 @ 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm
- July 16 @ 9:30 am - 10:30 am
- July 17 @ 11:00 am - 12:15 pm
- July 17 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- July 20 @ 9:30 am - 10:30 am
- July 22 @ 7:00 pm - July 29 @ 7:00 pm
- July 27 @ 9:30 am - 10:45 am
MasterMind Mondays – Coping Through COVID and Beyond–Stress and Anxiety Management In These Uncertain TimesJuly 27 @ 7:00 pm - 8:15 pm
Conscious Consumerism: Exercising the Power of Your Wallet to Create a Better World with Stephanie Levenston via ZoomAugust 5 @ 7:00 pm - August 19 @ 7:00 pm
- August 10 @ 7:00 pm - 8:15 pm