- This event has passed.
Postponed! Perfect Health Ayurvedic Lifestyle Program/Weekend Retreat
June 22, 2019 @ 9:00 am - June 23, 2019 @ 10:00 am$295 – $325
****Postponed! Look for this amazing workshop in October—when it will be offered over two successive Saturday afternoons. Stay tuned!
Living the Ayurvedic Life Series
With Jan Kinder, RN
Jan has spent more than 40 years teaching tools to bring mind, body and soul together in a balanced way. Jan was one of Deepak Chopra’s first students of Ayurveda in the 1990s. Among her varied areas of expertise, Jan has taught Ayurveda to people throughout the U.S. and from the mind body spirit wellness center she owned for many years at Caneel Bay Resort in St. John, U.S. Virgin Islands.
Dates: June 22 and June 23, 2019
Saturday 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Sunday 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Investment: $325 (includes 60-page workbook); $295 if paid by June 1st.
Developed by Deepak Chopra, MD and the late David Simon, MD, Perfect Health draws on the principles of modern science and insights from the 5,000-year old healing system of Ayurveda. It will open your eyes to a whole new dimension of wellness. The Perfect Health program is personalized to help you identify the imbalances in your life, teach you how to correct them, and help you develop a nurturing daily routine. Learn to release emotions in a healthy way so that they don’t build up in your physiology. Most importantly, your mind and body begin to function with maximum effectiveness, creating health, vitality and happiness.
Space is limited to 15 participants. Please arrive 15 minutes early each day for sign-in and getting settled.
Bring your own lunch each day, so Jan can work with you to determine if you are eating to match your mind-body personality.
What will I learn?
- Introduction to the basic principles of Ayurveda as well as the three main mind-body personalities: vata, pitta, and kapha.
- How to select the most nourishing foods for your mind-body personality to maintain vibrant health, appropriate weight, and optimized digestion.
- Skills to perpetually renew yourself each day by recognizing and eliminating toxins and by performing gentle rejuvenating techniques.
- Tools to practice conscious communication to enhance your relationships and help you achieve emotional freedom.
- Ways to use your senses to access the power of your body’s inner pharmacy to heal, nourish, and maintain balance.
The Perfect Health program provides the tools to enhance your physical and emotional well-being through your conscious choices, enlivening the nourishing connection between mind, body and spirit.